We strictly advise passengers to read below guidelines carefully and follow them to have safe, secure and comfortable social journey.
- Passengers should cross verify the cost before embarking on a trip.
- Car owner may ask and confirm the identity of ride members before letting them inside the vehicle. Passengers are requested to cooperate and produce the same when asked for.
- Passengers may politely ask and confirm the identity of driver or fellow ride members before boarding in/on the vehicle.
- Car owner and Passengers may mutually decide the pickup and drop points and both should adhere to that.
- Passengers will present themselves on time and at the place agreed with the Car owner;
- Car owner and Passengers will immediately inform each other if they are required to cancel a Trip.
- Passengers should choose a safe pick up location which will not compromise anyone’s safety when you are waiting for the vehicle owner or other Passengers to arrive.
- The Car owner and Passenger agrees to wait at the pickup point for at least 5 minutes after the agreed time for each other to arrive however all are expected to be punctual.
- Passengers should be sensitive to other’s time and should not delay the ride start time by reaching late at pickup point. .
- Passengers must not smoke and chew tobacco immediately before and during the journey.
- Passengers should not force the Car owner to park the vehicle in between the ride for a break without consent of all the fellow passengers.